Welcome to Bass Construction Company, your trusted source for all your heavy industry and engineering construction and maintenance needs. In this comprehensive guide, we will delve into the world of Edinburough Cambria Quartz countertops. Whether you're looking for an elegant and durable solution for your kitchen or bathroom, or simply want to learn more about this luxurious material, you've come to the right place. Read on to discover the benefits, cost, and real customer reviews of Edinburough Cambria Quartz countertops.
What is Edinburough Cambria Quartz?
Edinburough Cambria Quartz is a high-quality engineered stone that is composed of 93% quartz crystals and 7% resin. This unique combination results in a beautiful and durable surface that is ideal for a variety of applications. Unlike natural stones like granite or marble, Edinburough Cambria Quartz is non-porous, making it resistant to stains, scratches, and bacteria. It is available in a wide range of colors and patterns, allowing you to find the perfect look for your space.
Benefits of Edinburough Cambria Quartz Countertops
Edinburough Cambria Quartz countertops offer numerous advantages that make them a highly sought-after choice for homeowners and interior designers alike. Here are some key benefits:
- Durability: Edinburough Cambria Quartz is one of the hardest minerals, making it incredibly durable and resistant to chipping and cracking.
- Low Maintenance: Since it is non-porous, Edinburough Cambria Quartz does not require sealing. It is easy to clean with just soap and water, making it an excellent choice for busy households.
- Stain and Scratch Resistance: Thanks to its non-porous nature, Edinburough Cambria Quartz is highly resistant to stains and scratches, ensuring that your countertops stay looking flawless for years to come.
- Beauty and Versatility: With a wide variety of colors and patterns available, Edinburough Cambria Quartz offers endless design possibilities. From classic hues to bold choices, you can find the perfect countertop to complement your style.
- Hygienic: Unlike natural stones, Edinburough Cambria Quartz is non-porous, making it resistant to the growth of bacteria and mold, promoting a cleaner and healthier environment.
Edinburough Cambria Quartz Cost
The cost of Edinburough Cambria Quartz countertops can vary depending on various factors, such as the size of your project, the selected color and pattern, and any additional customizations. It's always recommended to reach out to experienced professionals like Bass Construction Company for an accurate quote. Our team can provide you with a detailed estimate tailored to your specific needs and preferences.
At Bass Construction Company, we understand how important it is to hear from real customers when making a decision about your countertops. Here are some genuine reviews from satisfied Edinburough Cambria Quartz countertop owners:
"We recently installed Edinburough Cambria Quartz countertops in our kitchen, and we couldn't be happier. The durability and low maintenance of this material are outstanding. Not to mention, the wide range of patterns and colors allowed us to find the perfect match for our design aesthetic. Highly recommended!" - Jane D.
"After extensive research, we decided to go with Edinburough Cambria Quartz for our bathroom remodel. The quality and craftsmanship are exceptional, and we've received so many compliments on the beautiful patterns. The countertops have surpassed our expectations in terms of both functionality and style." - John S.
In conclusion, Edinburough Cambria Quartz countertops offer a winning combination of beauty, durability, and low maintenance. Whether you're in need of a kitchen or bathroom upgrade, Edinburough Cambria Quartz is a fantastic choice that will enhance the functionality and aesthetics of your space. Contact the experts at Bass Construction Company today to explore the wide variety of options available and transform your home with the timeless elegance of Edinburough Cambria Quartz.
© 2021 Bass Construction Company | All rights reserved. | Heavy Industry and Engineering - Construction and Maintenance